Friday, April 5, 2013

Dybbuk Box - Super Craft Bros Brawl - Kids in the White House - Finals

Hey guys welcome to another Dybbuk Friday, first of all I'm very sorry you didn't see a Dybbuk Box post, I was very busy so I'm sorry

Second of all

I have been watching Sethbling videos lately and I have been playing on his newest creation for servers Super Craft Bros Brawl its very fun with tons of different classes (not classes from super smash bros characters but things like creepers) and custom stages. I love it! I usually play on server 31 so if you want to meet me ( you won't know me though) come to server 31. Also you've probably heard about the kid that took place for Obama as an April fool. Well it turns out that he's a third grade youtuber who
is now friends with the president, and well he's going places. Finally the finals in my school are coming up and I'm pretty scared. I don't know whats going to happen. If I'm going to fail my test or go to the next grade.

Anyway thats all that In the Dybbuk box today, see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment