Monday, June 2, 2014

Mario kart 8 review! (as well as what I think of PvZ garden Warfare)

Hey guys, so my last post had something to to with Mario kart 8, so I decided I'll rap up the Mario kart 8 posts with a review of Mario kart 8 for the Wii U!

So if you don't know about Mario kart... Then where have you been living for the past 24 years? I'm not going over it so I'll just talk about the new gameplay, items, and other things.

So Mario kart 8 plays like Mario kart 7 mostly. There's the gliding and submarines from the last game. But there's also Bikes and motion controls. But there is one new mechanic that makes the game fresh! I don't know what the word is but you can now ride on certain walls and stuff! It's actually pretty cool! There's also different handling on walls as when you're riding on walls you can bump in to other people and certain objects to get a speed boost. It actually encourages bumping into things! You can also post your races on youtube and I've already got a few up there! (my channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvy3ycUpQLMzt3h4krBzxOw) There's also a few items that change up the gameplay! There's the boomerang which is supposed to hit players when you launch it and while it's coming back. But the main thing it does is miss. There's the piranha plant which bites anything it sees! And it's definetly my favorite new power-up. The Boom Box which destroys anything around it! (Even Blue shells!) The biggest troll of all trolls: A coin. And the CRAZY 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which is the lucky 7 with an extra coin. Anyway the courses are the best I've seen in the series! There's 16 new courses and 16 old courses. And all of the new courses look amazing! My favorites are Sunshine Airport, and Electrodome. They even managed to make the returning courses feel new! Toads turnpike is way better than the original! And I can't think of one course I hate! I don't like the battle mode however as you have to now race on regular courses and It's not as fun. But that's on stain on a great game!

Anyway my score is 8.5 out of 10. I don't like the coin power-up or the Battle mode but I still recommend buying a Wii U just for this game! Also I forgot to tell you guys my score for PvZ garden warfare! Just so you know, it's 8 out of 10. Anyway guys I'll see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment