Saturday, July 19, 2014

Tomodachi Life review (part 1)

Hey guys, So before I go to camp I decided I should do a review on one of the games that I've been playing a lot recently... That game is... SHOVEL KNIGHT!!!!!1!!!!!! Just kidding! Even though it is my new favorite game of all time. I just got it a week ago and I still can't kill the Septer Knight. But once I do I promise I'll do a review on what I've played so far! Anyway let's talk about an insane game known as Tomodachi Life!

Now Tomodachi Life is a weird game. In fact it's less like a game and more like something you check throughout the day. The game revolves around you adding mii's to your game and watching how they live as well as helping them, watching their dreams and playing games with them. A lot of people keep saying this game is to much like animal crossing though. But as somebody who bought 2 copies of new leaf because he loved the game so much, I think it's nothing like animal crossing. In animal crossing there's always at least something you can do. While in Tomodachi life, not much happens unless you get a lot of mii's. But I still really like the game. What's cool about the game is that you can create anybody you can think of! From your best friend to even Megaman! It's also funny to see the mii's react to things. Like for instance, I gave Wario french fries and he melted! Then I gave my friend Yakatori and she loved it so much she blasted into space! It's also fun to see the dreams of mii's! Like one time I peeked inside Shaq's head and he was dreaming about worshiping Chicken pot pie! Another time, Batman dreamed he and a bunch of other people were those toy monkey chains hanging on for dear life to a door knob. Anyway I have to go but I'll reveiw the rest of Tomodachi Life when I get back from camp. Oh btw. Spoiler alert Tomodachi life gets a 7 out of 10. Bye

1 comment:

  1. Bye the way, If anybody can tell me how to upload pictures to the internet from Tomodachi Life that would be great!

    ReplyDelete