Monday, July 29, 2013

My Views On The 2013 Mayoral election in NYC

Hey guys, sorry i haven't been posting for a while but now I am! and its a post about polotics OOOOOOOOOOOO. So anyway lets get right to it

So first of all sorry to all my Republican fans but I really think that in a Democratic city like NY the Republicans don't have a chance. So that means whoever gets the Democratic nomination will be the new mayor.

Candidates: (sorry if I missed anyone)

- Anthony Weiner

- Bill De Blasio

- Bill Thompson

- Christine Quinn

- Jhon Lou

Ok, sorry all you other candidates but I think out of these 5 I think that the only 2 candidates that have a chance of winning (Definetly not Weiner!) are Quinn and Thompson (all though De Blasio can put up a good fight.)

So right now judging the polls Quinn is the one who's winning but even though I like Quinn a lot I'm for Thompson. I mean Quinn's policies are a little better then Thompson but what if theres another hurricane? what if theres another 9/11? We don't need a mayor who will panic, who wont keep calm during a disaster, who does so much that its bad. We need a mayor who knows what to do and can keep calm. And that basically defines Bill Thompson. Its not always about the policies. Its about the person.


No comments:

Post a Comment