Saturday, August 24, 2013

Dybbuk box- (possibly the longest Dybbuk box ever)

Hey guy guys sorry that I wasn't posting for a long time but as you may know if you read Tomer Ronen's blog (SPONSOR)  you know my computer wouldn't let me post stuff. And also before you continue WARNING: DO NOT LICK WALRUSES WHILE READING THIS POST.

So first of all my minecraft maps and stuff were down for a while but know I'm up and working on them again. The estemated date they will come out is around next January or earlier. Second of all for 4 more days I will be in Lewis, Delaware so if you live around there you might see me. Also I am getting an Instagram soon so look forward to that. Then I know have animal crossing new leaf (Which I will be posting about) so I'll now exchange friend codes with my fans and leave my gate open at all times. And finally, if I said that I saw a turkey in manhattan you would think I'm crazy right? Well I did and I'm not crazy. I saw a wild turkey in a park on the lower east side and I have a picture to prove it.

random turkey in manhattan

Anyway thats all for this dybbuk box see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment