Friday, September 27, 2013

Cool sites of the web - The guy I kidnapped (Cyrix7)

Hey guys it me Dibik and me capture Cyrix7 again and make him into sausage unless you go to blog and comment Dibik send you (PLZ COMMENT THAT! I HATE HUMAN SAUSAGES! -Cyrix7. ) SHUT IT CYRIX OR I'LL MAKE SOME COOKIES! (ok... help.) Anyway I tell you about Cyrix blog and quit talking in dis voice!

Cyrix is a friend (or hostage) of mine who posts some really cool stuff.  Even though he just started blogging, he's already has done some really cool stuff. His posts are so good it's like he's been planning them for months! He also posts about almost everything. Just like me! Plus he has FISHEEEEZ!

Anyway Cyrix is a cool guy and I might not turn him into a sausage (if I'm in a good mood) so check out his blog!

http://thexempirexx.blogspot.com/

and see you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment