Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Dybbuk Box - Back to Normal

HTMLTESTING
Hey guys, so you may have noticed I've gotten rid of most of the main things on my blog. Well I've noticed that to so don't worry.
A lot of you guys may have known that I used to do a lot of stuff and not just Dybbuk Box. A lot of you guys know me as a minecraft player/ random blogger/ political blogger/ Writer. Since the school year started I've started to slowly get rid of those aspects, but don't worry I'm bringing them back!
 
In my Dybbuk Box posts lately I haven't been doing much. Not much DNA, not much of a lot of things! Its been hard to find some time to post stuff other than Dybbuk Box. But not only has the blog been neglected but so has twitter! I'm pretty sure I haven't posted since August, so thats going to get back up as well. Also I'm going to get Instagram soon! And I can't wait. Hmm... I just remembered something! I've never told you how Dybbuk Box started.
 
It all started when I only had one post on my blog... Actually It started before my blog! I used to have a website a long time ago. I wanted to name my website Dibik's Site since my Dad, Gatemouth  http://roomgate.blogspot.com/calls me that on his blog but I never got to. Eventually I got a blog and I named myself Dibik.G (yes, I know its spelled wrong...)  You may be asking about the G but thats a different story. Anyway... One day I had so much to talk about but I didn't want to do a bunch of posts in one day, so I remembered about something I saw in the google search results called the Dybbuk Box. I found out that it was a haunted box and it had something to do with the Dybbuk (which is basically the devil.) Since my blog is named after the Dybbuk I decided to put a bunch of posts together and create the Dybbuk Box.
 
Anyway guys, I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you next time!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment