Monday, December 16, 2013

Holiday Madness

Hey guys, so most of the major winter holidays are coming up. For me that basically translates to the apocolypse is coming!
I hate Christmas shopping. Even though I don't celebrate Christmas, I still get Christmas presents from my friends and they excpect something in return, so every year I have to get either a Barns&Nobles gift card or a Gamestop gift card for them. Even though this sounds easy, in my neghborhood during Christmas, it's basically an even worse version of Black Friday. Last year I barely made it out alive! I'm definetly not looking forward for this year.

Not only is Christmas shopping bad, but New Years eve is even worse! I usually go to my grandma's house on the New Years, but instead of watching the ball drop on TV, I go to a fireworks show in a nearby park. Believe me, it is horroble. It's always freezing and everybodys bumping in to you trying to get a peak at the fireworks. Honestly, I fell down so many times, it didn't even hurt me anymore.

Anyway, wish me luck this holiday season and I'll see you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment