Thursday, February 6, 2014

Dybbuk Box - Bored McBoredington

Hey guys, before I start this post I'm still posting on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I posted on Monday just because I couldn't on Tuesday but anyway I'm still bored...

*Sniff* I can smell ring, it's in a dungeon. Really? I don't see a dungeon. I can understand that Dibik, its smells like it's inside Lord Jameu Jameu's heart. Wait! Who's Lord whatever his name is? Lord Jameu Jameu is the leader of the Bawlugaws. Ok, so what's a Bawlugaw. You'll find out... Thanks for being very descriptive Herfallak- Uh! What's that smell? The Bawlugaws... I don't think I really want to meet the Bawlugaws... Oh! Here's there city now! That's a Bawlugaw! They look like giant whales that were left to die in the forest and they shriveled up and became part human! Don't say that to them, they'll break you in half like a stick. I can believe that... Look at that fatty down there! I mean there all fat, but honestly he looks like he eats 1,000 cheeseburgers a second! Hippocrit! I don't even eat cheeseburgers! I eat boys and zebracorns! Oh yeah! Try and get me. *Gulp* Uh oh! You... Did... Great! That was Lord Jameu Jameu who you ate! Unfortunetly, we only have a limited amount of time before the Bawlugaw servents brush his teeth and kill any people still inside who are alive. Let's get moving!

1 comment: