Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Dybbuk Box - Story Week!/Previews!

Hey guys, so you may be wondering about my schedule since Fall started, and I know I always say this but I'm sorry for all of it. It's just been that I have to do a lot of things making me have to put time out of my posts. So I decided that for the rest of the week, until next tuesday, I'm going to be doing story week!

So story week is a week where I post Dybbuk Box every week, but I only talk about... You guessed it! Stories! So anyway, what better to start off a story week than with previews of some upcoming series-es I'm making! *Please insert applause here.* Anyway, let's get to it!


 Hero
"AGAIN!" The Lord Shouted. "GRONK! BRING MY GREATEST SOLDIERS!" 
"OK Gronk find soldiers." the foul servant of the Roblin Lord, Gronk assured.
Gronk loves to work for the Lord, he thinks he's the best Lord ever! Oh! I forgot to tell you, Gronk is actually a spy for the rebels, and right now he's on his way to tell the great hero the Roblin Lord wants him killed.

Noname
Another boring day again. I brushed my teeth, ate breakfast, rode to work, lost three arms, grew ten arms, and only killed fifty-four robots today. Now I wished I would've listened to my Mother and Father and become a miner, instead of a soldier but NO! Oh I forgot, I'm creating this video to send to the past, so we can change the future, you see, the future used to be beautiful, until THEY came along.

Anyway, I hoped you liked these previews and I'll see you tomorrow on Story Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment