Monday, February 3, 2014

Dybbuk Box - SO Bored...

Last time we met our hero, he had released Herfallak, spirit of evil who tricked our hero into helping him rescue the for other spirits (or masters) of evil. Now we join our hero again as they leave the cave they were in!

So where are we going now? Hmmmm... I don't know... I think this would be easier if we could befriend the zebracorns nearby, but they want to rip open my throat and eat my insides I'm pretty sure. Wait! There are zebracorns nearby! Do you mind if I take over your body for a second? Wait! What? Ok thanks! ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!! This is great! With the zebracorns nearby, I can get one to ride us to the other four Masters of Evil! This will be a piece of cake. Ah! There's one now! ZOODELLIZOBZOBZOB (HERE ME ZEBRACORN! I AM HERFALLAK! I HAVE TO FREE THE OTHER FOUR MASTERS OF EVIL! IF YOU CAN HELP ME FIND THEM, YOU'LL BE SPARED FROM DESTRUCTION!) XIDDILLLISABNAK (Prove it!) (DOMBODIYYLIDDY) (would a human know zebracornian?) HRUGGHILK (Yeah... Your right. I believe you...) HIJJIKHADERB (I'll join you as long as you spare me from destruction) ONJHI (OH! And by the way, you know I can speak English, right?) Ok, I'll give my host control for now... What the... YIKES!!!! ZEBRACORN!!!! It's OK he's joining us on his quest. OK... Hi zebracorn person, so ummm what's your name? *Gulp* Please don't kill me! Don't worry, I won't, my name is Hygliph Jiggerson. Cool, mine is Dibik... ENOUGH WITH THE SMALL TALK, LET's GO FLYING ALREADY! Yes, we should get going now, It's getting late. Hop on my back! OK... Do you think you know where the other Masters are located Hygliph? Well I can smell the ring inside Dibik's stomach, and the closest smell to that ring is south. So let's get moving! Sorry if I was to demanding please don't hurt me! You know I will hurt you if you don't learn to trust me... OK I will! LET'S JUST GET MOVING! 

TO BE CONTINUED.

No comments:

Post a Comment