Monday, February 10, 2014

Sonic Boom?

Hey guys... So I've been wanting to get into the sonic the hedgehog series for quite some time. I've seen  his gameplay and it seems cool. But let me tell you, I wasn't expecting to see what the Sonic Team has just done...

So if you don't know, the Sonic Team has just announced their new game, and I never thought the blue hedgehog and his friends would ever look like this:
These are Sonic, Tails, Knuckles (Who's apparently been working out A LOT!), and Amy Rose...
Not much has been released about the game, and even though I've never played a Sonic game (which I REALLY want to) I've never seen Knuckles like this. Just. Knuckles. Why??? Anyway, it looks cool, but weird at the same time, and I can't wait to try it! But, Knuckles... I can only guess that Dr. Robotnik is going to be the villain as usual as there's only a trailer that says basically nothing about the game. All we know is that Sonic is not the only fast character. I think that maybe they're going to structure it like Super Mario Bros 3d World where Each character has a special ability and weakness except for Mario. I'm guessing Sonic wouldn't have any special power or weakness while Tails can fly but is the weakest, Knuckles is the strongest but slowest, and Amy would smash enemies with her hammer but I can't guess her weakness.

Overall this game looks pretty cool for a Sonic game (except for Knuckles) and I can't wait for more about the game to be released! Anyway, that's all folks! And I'll see you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment