Thursday, April 24, 2014

Dybbuk Box - Super Smash Bros 4 thoughts (part 1 new characters)

Hey guys! Yes! I'm not dead! Anyway I know I'm a little late on the party but there was a lot of new news on the next super smash bros game released! Oh! Wait... I forgot, a lot of you guys probably don't know about super smash bros. So I'll explain.

Super smash bros is a game series where most famous nintendo characters (as well as a few 3rd party characters) are placed in a battle and they fight until one falls off the screen. Now I'm a big fan of this series even though I didn't include any of them on my favorite games list and a new entry is coming out for the wii u and 3ds. And personally I'm excited for it! So now I'm going to give my impressions on the latest news! (I'm doing new characters in this part) If you want to learn more about super smash bros, check out http://www.smashbros.com/us/

So let me start of by talking about what I think about the new characters. (Villiger from animal crossing, Wii fit trainer from wii fit, Mega Man from Mega Man, Rosilina from Super Mario Galaxy, Little Mac from Punch Out, and Greninja from Pokemon)

Villager:


So when I first found out about this guy I thought he was a joke! But when I found out what he could do I was pretty impressed! He can put anything that he finds in his pocket. Find a fireball? Put it in your pocket! Giant armored soldier with a blade? Put it in your pocket! And then you can get revenge at the people that that threw those things at you by taking them back out as your own! He can also ride a murder death rocket and capture people in his bug net! And finally... The best move ever... Planting a tree... DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!!!!! But seriously the villager sounds pretty cool and I can't wait to play as him!

Mega Man:

Honestly, I wasn't very impressed when I found out about Mega Man. I mean it was pretty obvious he was going to be in the next game. His moves are pretty generic, shooting, metal blades, sparks, fire, sliding. The only one I really found weird was the mega upper from marvel vs capcom! I didn't think nintendo would make a refrence to another fighting game! I also did find his final smash cool. Getting to see all the mega mans shooting one big murder death blast of doom. But honestly I'm not impressed.

Little Mac:

I couldn't find a cool meme picture
I was very happy when Little Mac was announced. I just beat Mike Tyson in the nes punch out when guess who was announced! Even though he doesn't have a diverse moveset since he's a boxer. I still like it! He fits my playstyle since I'm not an air fighter and I love how he has a power meter that charges up as you fight until you get enough power to destroy your opponent! Plus I love Big Mac being his final smash as I loved Giga Bowser in the last game and I think Big Mac will play like that! This is who I want in smash!

Rosilina:

When I think of super smash bros, I never thought I'd think of Rosilina! I was confused about how she would work since she has never been playable. But when I found out her moves. I was impressed she can use her Luma as another fighter you can control at the same time. She can use anti gravity to make all the items fly over to her. Plus she has the ELEGANT FREAKING GALAXY KICK THAT KILLS EVERYTHING!!!!! Enough said.

Greninja:

Greninja is one of my favorite pokemon since the newest games X and Y. I admit I was sad that it wasn't Mewtwo but I honestly think greninja is better. I mean he's a FREAKING NINJA!!! He can use some really cool ninja moves that I can't describe because they're too awesome! The only thing I can describe is his final smash where he takes his enemy into the air and starts beating the shizzle out of them in the sky. Just. Awesome.

Wii Fit Trainer:

Finally. I've saved the best for last. The most amazing. Awesome. Healthy. Smash bros character ever. The Wii fit trainer!!!!!! I really have nothing to say. Yeah. Just OMG SO AMAZING FNEIFKJDNILEKFHNDIWKAH!




Anyway, I'll see you later. Peace!











1 comment:

  1. Hey Dibik I just want to say that that I really enjoy your blogs and the awesome posts you make. There aren't so many good blogs out there and I'm glad that you have such an amazing blog that can cheer me up even on days I feel sad. Keep up the great work Dibik!

    ReplyDelete