Thursday, April 10, 2014

Top 20-11 favorite games of ever

Hey guys, yes I already know I did a top 10 games list, but I still had a lot more to say! So  decided to create a top 20-11 games as well, and last list I tried not to include Teen or M rated games on my list, but I decided to include them on this list but I won't go into detail about why some are M or Teen rated, but I'll mention it. Anyway let's get to it!

20. EarthBound (Teen)
WHA- EARTHBOUND ONLY 20 ON DA LIST! Let me explain...  really didn't like EarthBound as a game, I mean isn't staring at a static screen and pushing A so fun!?! But honestly, I loved it as an experience. An experience of witty humor, great music, and awesome story. I just loved it! EarthBound is really a good experience! Just not much of a game... But it still got on the list!

19. Mario Kart 7
I love most of the Mario games! And the Mario Kart series is no exception! There's just really nothing more to say about it! I do love 7 the most though. It's the most awesome game in the series with the 7 power-up which is the best thing ever! Enough said.

18. Rayman Legends
I loved Rayman Oranges. It had everything that make a platformer great! Then came the sequel... I loved Rayman Legends! I've played the PS3 version, but in my opinion the Wii U version is where it's at! After all, it was the version that we were supposed to play! Honestly, you just have to play Rayman Oranges to know how good Rayman Legends is. I just can't explain.

17. Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag (M)
Now this... Is a great game! I admit, I haven't played the first 3 assassins creed games, so I decided to start with Black Flag. And boy did I love it! The controls were perfect! The missions were great (except for the tailing missions and parts where you control the ship.) The characters were full of detail! And I know graphics aren't everything but the graphics just made everything better! On this one I can't say which is better version is better because I only have the Xbox One version, but on this one. I've heard that the worst one is the Wii U version, so keep away from that one. But honestly this is a great game!

16. Conkers Bad Fur Day (M for a reason)
I can't talk about this game without saying something I shouldn't. Just know it's a good game!

15. Kirby's Adventure
Just so you know... This is not the last kirby game on the list. In fact the next 3 games are kirby games... BECAUSE I LOVE KIRBY! Honestly I didn't get into kirby until after my first list so I'm going to put them on this list. I love Kirby's adventure. It basically defined every kirby game to come! It was super revolutionary, amazing, and everything good! Just. Awesome.

14. Kirby's Dreamland 3
Why is it that nobody ever talks about this game? It's amazing, fun, weird, and it even has Samus!!!!! Plus even though there's very little power-ups (for a kirby game) your ridable buddies each make your powerup different depending on who you have! (Usually the pink slime thing with the bow has the bast power-ups. Choose her!) This game is super fun! And I would call it a hidden gem on the SNES!

13. Kirby Superstar
The last kirby game on the list, and the most popular is Kirby Superstar. Sure it's short. But it's FREAKING 8 GAMES IN 1 OMJ OGFILJMOEKSNFOIEKNSFOIKEJIOLKSHFNDIURKJGBFIODLSIUFJHDNEIUGKJHF!!!!!!!!! Anyway, this is just a good game!

12. Donkey Kong 64
I don't need to say anything... Just watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcP91tQ4ZSM.

11. Metroid Fusion
I just played this game on virtual console and fell in love with it! It's the first metroid game I ever played and boy was it fun! It gave you a feeling that no other game has ever given me before! I felt everything that I imagined Samus felt. I was scared when I saw that dinosaur thing that I forgot the name of fly out of nowhere at me! I felt like I was actually going to die if the S-ax spotted me! It was just amazing! I definetly reccomend it for anyone. Casual or gamer alike. You'll most likely love this game!
\
Anyway I'll see you guys later! Bye!

2 comments:

  1. How is Black flag number 17. The game is EPIC for games sake!

    ReplyDelete