Monday, April 7, 2014

blurple monkeeeze

I like doze sanwichez wut iz I even tawlking aboutz anwai. I shouldn'd had eaten that blurple kat that I got out of that ? box in Super Mayrioz da Lost Levelze. But unkel grandma wuz lieek "U eat dat blurple kat or I'll explodeze."hjrfgiefiugehdiwrf DGUJhjsha so wut am iz evin doing postezing MONKEEEZEZEZEZEZEZEZR iufioterhurtujewhuertokpwefhjkwkehfeoirturjitoh45yoikwmjkfgehierutr93&*%&&()(*&%&##yejrhsdgfvcdduwcdwbdshhvwhrvhuiwvhuivfyvffyv gtriure784hrwdfhuerguugrghegyurejwiocueryughitgkjhrtkgjitighritgyhiug fuieerihiowr98erufeityfgvoirgnuerhfceuydhgfiueriukdfjoe SO IFZ UZE EXCUZEZ MEE I'z going 2 SPIRULEZ MOUNTAINZ to vizzit Souperman! Bi!

1 comment:

  1. lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

    ReplyDelete