Monday, March 31, 2014

The season of testing is upon us

Hey guys, so if you haven't read the title the season of testing is upon us... The finals are coming which means so much stress and I decided to post about my opinion on the test.

Honestly, I know you've heard this from like 1,000 other people but I hate testing. But unlike most of these people, I have an alternate plan instead of testing. It's called a report card! Just use that! We don't need these huge tests that make kids stress! We already have a perfectly fine system in effect! Why not get rid of the one that causes stress more! When ever I have a test I usually freak out, and since this is the finals we're talking about, this means double the stress on my shoulders! And guess what stress causes? Diabetes, Strokes and more! But I don't want to make you listen to this rant for hours so I'll end it right here. And I'll see you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment