Monday, March 3, 2014

Story Week! Bored! AGAIN!

Hey guys, so some of you may have noticed that I didn't post on the weekends of Story Week.  I was pretty busy at that time but anyway I'm very bored!

Ugh It smells like Batman's Uncle's beard in here. It's horrible! No, Batman's Uncle's beard smells like candy. Oh... Anyway ICECREAM!!!!! NO DON'T IT'S A TRAP! Hunh? Why can't I get my face out of this giant popsicle. Oh... It's not a popsicle is it... I told you... *BLAST* Whew! Thanks! COME ON GUYS! Gosh it's getting dark in here,  hey I think I found a doughnut! Remember what happened last time... But it's small, fine... I'll put it in my pocket for later... I think you should eat it now.  WAIT! Let me smell if it's safe... Ugh all I smell is saliva. Just eat it now... Ok! *Gulp* Whoa! It's happening again! I didn't realize we were at the heart already!!!!! ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!! MUHUHAHAHA!!!! I'M BACK! Yeah yeah, save it for never. I've convinced this loser and Zebracorn to help us destroy everything... Except for me! Except for him... I'll fill you in later.  Anyway, give this guy back control. Ok... Now new guy, tell me who you are... Schmerfallak. Wow... These writers are so creative with their names... So... How are we going to get out. Hmmm... I never thought about that... Hey servants, it's time for my daily teeth brushing! Well, there's are answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment