Thursday, March 20, 2014

Unnamed Week Week! Dibik Kamaxcraft FINALE!

"Derp derp derp! (So we finally got to Gantildo's layer!)" Dibik cheered happily! "MUHUHAHAHA! MUHUHAHAHA! (Well, I see you finally got to me! Unfortunetly we can't play any Mario Party but you can fight my bee!)" Gantildo yelled in the most annoying evil laugh ever created! "Buzz buzz buzz (1. I'm not a bee, I'm a warrior from the future that looks like a bee. 2. I have a name. It's Buzz Buzz. And 3. Thanks for ressurecting me and making me big! Anyway, hop on my back and let's kill this Bird and Blogger!)" Buzz Buzz said. "Budder budder (sheesh Fuzzy Buzzy, I thought you were never going to shut up there!)" Maxcrft taunted. Gantildo came down riding Buzz Buzz with Cyrix in a cage strapped to his back! Just then Buzz Buzz charged at Dibik and Maxcraft, knocking them into a window, making them go flying out of the castle to where Georgeo, Diddy, and Tristyn were waiting for him. "Ender ender ender ender (we knew this happen so we create a potion  to drink!)" "Budder budder (thanks Ender Man, what does it do?)" Maxcraft questioned. "Ender (you'll see...)" Dibik and Maxcraft drank the potion and all of the sudden, they turned huge! About 10 times bigger than the castle really. "DERP DERP! (TIME TO SAVE CYRIX!) Dibik yelled. He picked up the castle. Shook it until Buzz Buzz and Gantildo came out, removed Cyrix from Gantildo's back and squashed, Buzz Buzz and Gantildo! "Mu... Hu... Ha... Ha... Ha... (That... Was... Really... Fun... But... Now... I... Have... To... Re-inflate... My... Entire... Body... Including... My... Thumb...)" Gantildo said weakly and both Gantildo and Buzz Buzz dissapeared! Dibik and Maxcraft had rescued Cyrix! The weird spell was to wear off in a few days and everyone lived happily ever after... Until Dibik Kamaxcraft Tooie!

No comments:

Post a Comment