Thursday, March 13, 2014

Magic Week! (Summoning and Attacking)

Hey guys and welcome to Magic Week! Or Magic the Gatheringtm week. So in this week, I'm going to show you guys the basics of Magic. You know what actually? That can be saved for another week. I feel like I need to make this another cool week because Magic is a one time thing and I'll do it after month of weeks is over. So let's get to the new week with no name!

"Hey guys It's Cyrix here and I make Dybbuk sound like a caveman for no reason! And babbidy blab blab I like sandwiches! And that's the end of this post!" Cyrix had just finished his post and was now ready for a long days rest. Little did he know though was that he wasn't safe at all. Inside her nasty cave an evil sorcerer Gantildo was searching for the most annoying boy of all time so he could take his powers and rule the world with them. "Bedpan, bedpan in my bed, show me the most annoying boy alive or you'll wish you were dead." "Ok don't rush the master... The most annoying boy alive is Cyrix Bartholemew Seven. And luckily for you, he lives right outside the cave!" Bedpan said. Well then I'll just teleport him here! Out of his eyes will come more than one tear!" And so Cyrix was teleported over to the cave where Gantildo used his annoyance to make everybody talk weird and to take over the world. Meanwhile in the Dibik hut: "Derp derp derp derp derp (why can I only speak in derps?!)" Dibik was raging "Budder budder budder (well at least I say budder!)" his trusty sidekick that grew wings, Maxcraft bragged. "Derp derp derp (I remember hearing that crazy man in the cave yelling how he wanted to kidnap Cyrix and use his powers to take over the world and annoy everybody.)" "BUDDER! (than it must be he's using Ian's powers to take over the world!)" "DERP! (come on let's go rescue Cyrix and save the world! Plus he owes me $10!)" "Budder budder budder budder (doesn't this remind you of Banjo Kazooie?" "Derp (your right but we got to get moving already!)" And so our heros headed on their way to stop the evil Gantildo and save Cyrix and the world!
(To Be Continued)

2 comments:

  1. Really,, Really, Really. You just became Educated Dib, just a few months ago. And btw, My middle name isn't bartholomew, it's periwinkle. Gosh. And my dad is Cyrix6 He's the most annoying person in the world..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well this is my story so deal with it.

      Delete