Monday, March 24, 2014

Gaming Week! My top 10 favorite games of ever

Hey, guys so the month of weeks has passed, (even though it isn't April yet) and I just remembered about my forgotten Gaming Week post! And no I'm not doing PvZ Garden Warfare Part 3, I mean just look at the title! But anyway I'll tell you the modes quickly and we'll dome top 10 favorite games of ever!

Team Vanquish: Vanquish the other teams players 50 times.

Gardens and Graveyards: Take over the plants base until a meter fills up if your a zombie or defend the base if your a plant.

Garden Ops: Gardens and Graveyards without the option to play as zombies.

Anyway let's move on to my top 10 favorite games of all time!

10. Legend of Zelda
Despite all the hatred this game has received, I love it! The second you start in the middle of nowhere! You already know this game is going to be good! I mean, who doesn't like exploring dungeons, bombing Didongo's and the best part is that even though the dungeons were numbered, you could go in them any order you want! Plus it was the start of a great series!

9. Sonic the Hedgehog
If you've seen my Sonic Boom post, you probably remember me saying I've never played a Sonic game before, but like 1 second after I finished that post, I got the original game! Honestly, at first I thought that Sonic was too fast and would lead me to die a lot, but when I started playing the game, it was actually pretty fun to go fast! It was awesome. But the only reason it's at number 9 is because of the Water Levels. Just. Yeah.

8. Animal Crossing New Leaf
Before I played this game. I could never understand why people loved it. I thought it looked stupid, but one day, my friend let me try it out and I fell in LOVE with it. There's just something about it that I can't describe. It's just so fun! I love catching bugs, talking to my animal homies, the island, collecting fruits, and trolling people with pitfall seeds. It's just amazing!

7. Megaman 2
I must admit, I suck at Megaman games. Even playing using virtual console I can't beat most Megaman games. But Megaman 2 was a different story. I don't know how, but I actually beat the first robot master I chose! It was amazing, fun, and Metal Man just makes it 10 times better! And even though one of my favorite games of all time, I couldn't put it over some of the other games on this list.

6. Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver
I am a big fan of the Pokemon series, and my favorite of the games? Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver, I'm really not picky on which. Anyway, I love everything about the game! The gym leaders (yes even Whitney and her Milktank.) The rival, the Totodile, the Totodile, and everything else! And, yes... I love Totodile, and I know Gold and Silver were the original but I liked seeing my old Jhoto Pokemon in new color with new pokemon as well! It's very deserving of a higher number, but as I said. There are so many great games on this list!

5. Rash Candyboot Warped (Crash Bandicoot Warped)
Crash Bandicoot is a great game, and Crash 2 is even better! But for my money, I'll have to go with Crash 3 Warped! I just can't describe in words why this game is so good, but I'll try. Ever wish upon a star, for a crazy bandicoot on a motorcycle? for an evil plank of wood as a villain? For amazing game mechanics? For everything awesome about Sonic the Hedgehog, Mario Kart, the Tazmainian Devil, and Batmans Mom to be warped into 1 video game? Well that's what Crash 3 is! Just. Amazing.

4. Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare
I'm not going to cover this one because I already did 3 posts on it (including this one.) But it's just a great game!

3. Minecraft
You all knew this would be on the list. Minecraft is an amazing game. You can build anything you want, do anything you want and it's amazing. BTW I'm sorry I haven't been posting snapshots, I'll probably start when 1.9 comes out. But anyway, Minecraft is one of the best games I've ever played!

2. Banjo-Kazooie
Oh here comes the hate mail. "Dibik! Why isn't this game number 1!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!" Well honestly, I do love the game. I mean everything is amazing in it! Sure it's a collectathon, but it's built with enough wit, good ideas, and all the other things that Rareware was known for back in the day... Before they made avatars... Anyway, this game is amazing, but it just can't top my number 1 spot.

1. Super Mario World
I LOVE THIS GAME!!! It's just amazing! It's... A bit more exciting! A bit more challenging! A bit more colorful! A bit more realistic! A bit more levels! A bit more secrets! A bit more enemies! A bit more friends! A bit more sound! A bit hotter! A bit cooler! A bit weirder! A bit more revolutionary! A bit more Mario! Than all the other games! And that's why I love it!

Anyway guys, I'll see you later!



No comments:

Post a Comment