Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Gaming Week! Minecraft Update and Sorry

Hey guys, so to start off this post, I want to say that I was sick and couldn't post Gaming Week yesterday and I'll make it up when the Month of weeks is over, so don't worry. Anyway I have to say something a little sad about my Minecraft maps. I had some trouble with my computer and the maps got deleted. But anyway. Because of this I've started a new Minecraft RPG map (with inspiration from the game Earthbound.)

So, my Minecraft RPG is for right now called Crafter, but I might change it. Anyway this is an attempt to make a fun map of Minecraft in an RPG form that's based on Earthbound and my series bored. Anyway I'll show you a screenshot of what I have so far.
Me vs the hag or as I call her, Gruntilda. In my inventory (from left to right.) I have magic power points, my option to run, magic missiles, Betty, and a sleepy tear.
Anyway, as I said that this is all I have so far, but I have an idea for multiple characters, a funny plot, and lots of minigames. Anyway that's all I have for today and I'll see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment