Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Story Week! Final Day!

Hey guys, so today is the final day of story week! So because of this we're taking it out with a bang! So I've decided until the end of March, I'm going to do the month of weeks! This month will have me posting anytime I can! (Except for weekends) and on Wenedsday, we're entering gaming week! So as we enter gaming week, I'm making a transition with a little parody of everybodies favorite italian plumber who doesn't bother to do any plumbing. Mario!

Once apon a time,  in the Mossy Kingdom, the evil Bibingba tribe and their leader Thomas Jimothy Galabriel the 3rd or for short Trowser were plotting to kidnap the princess of Mossy Kingdom. Princess Tights. They started an attack against the Mossy Kingdom, and turned most their people (the Frogs) into bricks and blocks and things and kidnapped the princess. Just then a person named Pantsio fell out of a sink plug in the sky and landed right in front of Trowser as he was carrying the princess away. The few Frogs that did survive told Pantsio what happened and he said. "Ima gonna get that princess back" in a stereotypical italian accent. Just then Pantsio was randomly teleported to world 1-1. AKA random place land world thing.

"Okey Dokey. I'm someplace..." Pantsio said confused "I guess I'll continue onward and kill that Trowser to save princess Tights!"
"HEY MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" A little thing that looked like a pear yelled.
"I can't it's a 2-d world!" Pantsio yelled back. "Well then I'm just going to walk into you and kill you" the pear thing said. "Ok fine I'll jump over you..." Pantsio sighed. He jumped put landed right o top of the pear thing. "Ouch! I'm dead! My friends will avenge me!" He shouted and disappeared "Ok..." Pantsio said. he walked on and saw some bricks "Oh! I remember that the Frogs were turned into bricks." He said worriedly. "I should hit the bricks to free them!" But when Pantsio hit a brick, the brick broke and no frog came out. "Oh! I killed him." He said sadly. "But that was fun! Who cares about the princess let's murder some bricks!"

And so the princess stayed captured and Pantsio spent the rest of his time murdering little moss people called Frogs. THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment