Monday, April 28, 2014

Spring Break 2014

Hey guys, so I decided I'd talk to you about spring break! So let's hop to it! ROFL OMJ LOL!

Honestly spring break wasn't that exciting for me. I didn't do anything special, I didn't go anywhere special. I mostly just lounged around and played some Killer Instinct with my friends. I did go to a museum actually so I guess I did go somewhere! And I saw that huge globe that everybody was raving about a week ago before it was super popular. I also saw a miniature replica of NYC. So that was… A thing… I did have some homework that wasn't my favorite. We watched a human kaleidoscope. And I found it mostly boring since sometimes we have awesome computer homework. Then we wrote about it. Again it wasn't my favorite. So anyway that was my spring break. I'll see you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment