Monday, May 5, 2014

My Audience

Hey guys, so we've just reached 4,000 pageviews! (Well 4,396 now.) And I decided to do another post of quotes and stuff because why not! But before that. I want to say thank you guys for checking out my blog, commenting on it, and being awesome. I'll be doing way more stuff in the future like new story posts, plotics, and maybe a famous comedian rip-off! I really like how you guys love my blog and look forward for the stuff I mentioned soon!
hint hint
Yay! Quote time!

Muhuhahaha! - Gantildo

Budder FTW! - Maxcraft

Who are you gonna believe? me or the broken X-rays? - Dr. Dibik 

I can turn you into a squirrel with my mind! - Tristyn Panda

HOLY KOOPATROOPA! - George Washington

Dun Dun Duuuuuun! - Dramatic Sound Guy

Tick Tock Tick Tock - Other Clock

PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Tomer

k,hflekhgnilekjfdxl,jlf.fdolkwfp;ohtlfdxziwkqliek[3'4togportl.gjfnd. - Me

WHAT IS THE UNIVERSE TIMES MONKEY TIMES DUCK DIVIDED BY PI PLUS PIE AND 24 LOLCATS THAT WANT A COOKIE! - Quiz Guy

I'm captured again! - Cyrix7

HEY! LISTEN! - Navi

Master, there is a %99.9 chance you are writing a blog post. -Fi

Anyway guys, I'll see you later peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment