Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My day!

Hey guys, so I had a really weird day so I decided to write about it! (NOTE: A little bit of exaggeration.)

So I woke up this morning, and immediately got a call from Chris Mathews. He said he was at the Space Batcave in a pink Hotdog suit, with Dan Castellaneta, Pikachu, Billy Mitchell, and Herobrine, and that we were going to destroy planet SR389! So I grabbed my clone and told him to go to school for me. Then I an out the the door to grab my magical pop-tart flavored space taco and fly to the Space Batcave. By the way, did I mention that I'm going to space? When I got there, Chris was eating Cloud from Final Fantasy 7, while Herobrine was stalking a beanstalk. Pikachu, Dan, and Chubacca were sleeping on a rock named Kimmothyanjello (or Kimmmy for short.) We started destroying the planet because nobody liked it, when Herobrine was like, "My body is ready." Then Bilbo Baggins exploded, and Kimmmy used his magic powers to destroy this demension, and everything but us. Then he created a new demension that was exactly the same, except everybody worshiped Kimmmy! So I ate Kimmmy and gained his magic powers to revive the old demension and make everything normal again! Then Herobrine got us some fresh Minecrafter Meat and we all played Flappy Bird until the son blew up. The End!

So that was my day! Anyway I'll see you guys later! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment