Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My day! part 2

So after I found out the teams I set up my clone and flew in my poptart flavored space taco to Jomothy's house where we played! Unfortunetly, for some reason. Nobody knew how to play... Everything went crazy! Waluigi started hitting Squidward 3 with his purple tennis racket strung with photographs of a koopa troopa! Pikachu barfed on Kimmy until the cows came home! Then the cows started yelling at us to go eat a sandwich! Everything was just madness until Jomothy suggested we play flappy bird! TO THE DEATH! So we all played flappy bird until our team lost. We almost got beheaded! But then I remembered! I had magical powers! So I summoned a giant kangaroo that then proceeded to explode! It killed everybody but us! So we got a trophy from Jomothy's Mom and left! It was a cool day!

So anyway guys I'll see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment