Monday, May 12, 2014

Something

Hey guys, so letely my life has been weird. And I just wanted to talk about it because why not!
So lately I've been having some problems involving school, my lifestyle, and keeping this blog balenced. So I decided I might as well talk about it!

So I'm going to a new school soon, and that really sucks! I'm going tho miss my friends, my teachers, and it's really hard to say goodbye! I might not even see some of my friends again! Of couse I'll keep in touch, but honestly. It's more fun to see people in person.

Unfortunetly my new school isn't my only problem. Lately I've been playing way too much video games, eating too much junk food, and doing all this bad stuff. And boy has it shown in my weight... I'm trying to change it though and its working! And this also has to do with my blog. My blog has become one where all I ever talk about is games! Games this! Games that! And I'm trying to stop this, so expect more stuff besides games in the future!

Anyway guys, thanks for listening to my pesimistic rant and don't worry. I'm starting to fix all this stuff. And Keeping in Touch can still work out! So I'll see you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment