Tuesday, May 20, 2014

My day - BallBaseKickSoccer! (or BallBaseKickFootball)

He guys, so today I had another weird day so I decided to write about it! (also a little exaggerated)

So today, my class was supposed to go out and play kickball. I honestly didn't want to play kickball though, so I called up my friend Jomothy the super bear thing person to see what he was up to. And I found out he was playing some BallBaseKickSoccer! OF DEATH! And the winning team gets executed! Of course I wanted to play, after all. Everyone on the other team were people I hated, and Jomothy said I can play on the team of everybody who's been awesome on my blog. I'll give you the teams: just so you know.

Team Awesome!

Me
Maxcraft
Georgeo Jumbo
Diddy the Monkey
Dennis the Donkey
Cyrix7
Herobrine
Pikachu
Billy Mitchell
Dan Castellaneta
Jomothy
Chris Matthews

Team Nobody Likes
Kimmy (back from the dead)
Waluigi
Chucky Cheese
Herfallak
Schmerfallak
Squidward
Squidward 2
Squidward 3
Squidward 5,400,031,409
Marge Simpson
Ducktor Wowwy
Lumpy Space Princess

So we started playing and then... Oh Wait! Look at the time! I'll have to make this a 2 parter! I'll see you guys later! Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment