Thursday, January 2, 2014

Cool Sites of the Web - DYKGaming

Hey guys, so today I decided to skip Dybbuk Box today and do some of a thing I haven't done in a long time. It's... Cool Sites of the Web!

So today, we're going to talk about a website called Did You Know Gaming or DYKGaming. You may already know by the title that this website is basically just a lot of gaming trivia, but its better than that. They have some cool trivia that you would probably never guess. Did you know that the major gaming mascot Mario got his name from Nintendo's warehouse landlord Mario Segale. And while Mario has his own origins, his brother Luigi (who I think should be the mascot) has his own origins... Luigi came from the japanese word ruiji which means similar, this makes sence since in the older Mario titles, Luigi's sprite was just a re-colored version of Mario's. I got that information all from DYKGaming, and they don't only have Mario trivia... But all sorts of trivia! From Minecraft to Sonic the Hedgehog! I always enjoy going on this site because they have so much things I didn't know. They also have there own youtube channel where famous youtubers from all over youtube post videos!

Anyway I personally think that DYKGaming is a great site and I hope you like it! And I'll see you guys later!

DYKGaming: http://didyouknowgaming.com

Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyS4xQE6DK4_p3qXQwJQAyA


No comments:

Post a Comment