Thursday, January 23, 2014

Dybbuk Box - bored...

Heeeeeey guys.... I'm SOOOOOO bored today. You know what I want to do? Break some vases. Anyway I don't know why I'm posting this and I'm going to sleep now. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ... Hunh? Where am I? Why are there floaty zebra unicorns everywhere?
What is even happening? Well, I want to ride one! Wait... Why are there dead human carcasses everywhere? You know... I don't want to be near these zebra unicorns anymore... Uh oh! They've noticed me, know there charging at me. RUN!!! Ok... Rule number 1 here... Don't trust Zebracorns. Anyway I'm pretty sure that the're gone... Ooh! Shiny thing! Shiny thing is shiny and always good is what I've learned from the Mudkips. So lemme have it! Yay, a ring. Now all I have to do is give it to a friend, then come corrupt, kill them for it. I'll be just like Gollum in no time! Actually I'm kind of hungry, and I don't really want to live inside a cave eating goblin corpses. So lets eat it! (To Be Continued...)

1 comment: