Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Dybbuk Box - 100th Post

Hey guys, so... TODAY IS THE DAY I MADE MY 100th POST!!!
So I can't beleve I've only been posting for about a year, and I already have my 100th post! I'd like to thank the academy, my parents, my non-existent wife and children... But most importantly... YOU GUYS!!!!! My veiwers, my followers, my fellow bloggers, some random guy, all those spambots out there who visit my blog regularly. I'd like to thank all of you and I really want to do something special for you! I just don't know what. I would love for you guys to post in the comments about what you like to see. You guys are great veiwers and because of that I'm going to let Dennis the donkey say something!


I thank you guys for veiwing Dibik.G's blog, expect more posts about me and my bro Pyroman soon. I'm also starting my own youtube channe soon! Once I learn to use a computer...
Anyway guys, I hope you keep being wonderful veiwers and I'll see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment