Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Dybbuk box - swag

Please remember: This is only a joke and having swag is not very cool. It actually makes you more of a jerk.

Waddup dawgs, I got swag now! I'm sorry that I couldn't post but my computer decided to not have swag and break. But anyway I'm back and with more swag than ever! So lets get to my swaggadidilly post.

So I was walkin down the street and I saw this chump. So I beat him up cause I gots swag. Then I walked away feeling more swag then ever. Then I saw this poor guy, and I threw him on the ground cause I'm too swag for him. Then I got with my swaggy posse and I beat up an old lady just for fun! I mean I'm the most swag person ever, So why not? Then I went to a nearby thrift shop, bought some stuff and made myself pimp! I'm just so swagilicous man. I'm the swaggidy swag swag of Swaggington. I'm pretty sure that Swaggington's a real place, but I don't care, I get everything right because I'm so swag.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this swaggy post and I'll see you guys later!

Swag counter: I said swag (or something with the word swag in it) 21 times in this post. BTW swag sucks.

7 comments: