Thursday, November 21, 2013

Dybbuk Box - 2000 pageveiws!

Hey guys, so you may have noticed I updated my blog pictures. I did that for 3 reasons: First, if you read my last post you know about saving those axolotls. Second, I like purple of purpleness. And third, I GOT 2000 PAGEVEIWS!!!!! And if you know my history with hitting a certain number of pageveiws, that means I'm doing something special for you guys!

So I have a secret page on my blog. Its a diary about my life. For the rest of this week I'm going to put a link to the diary on this post. And don't judge me! I bet you have a secret diary to!

My Diary: http://dibikg.blogspot.com/p/diary.html






































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































P.S: HELP ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment