Thursday, November 7, 2013

Dybbuk Box - Secrets

Hey guys, so I'm very VERY sorry I haven't been posting lately. I couldn't post on Tuesday because I was campaigning for Chiam Deutsch (because I already knew DeBlasio would win the mayor race) and I've just been very busy... And yes I know 1.7.2 came out. And I'll post about that soon. Anyway lets get to Dybbuk Box!






So this Dybbuk Box is a special Dybbuk Box that you'll only be able to read if you memorize a code. This is all in a code and I'll show it over here:

A: !

B: @

C: #

D: $

E: %

F:^

G:&

H:*

I:(

J:)

K:_

L:+

M:=

N:{

O:[

P:}

Q:]

R:;

S:"

T:'

U:<

V:,

W:>

X:.

Y:/

Z:?

(the punctuation is written out in real letters)

+[+ /[< !#'<++/ '*({_ (= &[({& '] "!/ !{/'*({& (=}[;'!{' question mark >%++ /[< !;% ;(&*' explanation point '*(" #[$% >(++ @% <"%$ ({ =!{/ [^ +/ "*[;' "'[;(%" coma #[=(#" coma !{$ ['*%; '*({&" explanation point "[ ';/ '[ ;%=%=@%; '*(" "'<^^ period

!{/>!/ coma '*!'" !++ ^[; '*(" $/@@<_ @[. period "%% /[< {%.' '(=% explanation point (sorry this post was kind of short but it took forever to copy the code.)

No comments:

Post a Comment