Thursday, October 31, 2013

Dybbuk Box - 666 and Lavender Town Syndrome

Hey guys, so today is Halloween, my favorite time of the year! I mean a Dybbuk is a devil so Halloween is swag for me. Anyway, since I've already did a creepy story, I really don't know what to do. So I guess I'll let you guys post in the comments what I should do and I'll do it next Dybbuk Box (but I'm still doing something this Dybbuk Box.) Wait! I know what to do!

666 the number of the beast: If you don't know, 666 is considered the most evil number. Unlike most other numbers, it has a symbol as well. The symbol is an upside-down star with a goats face. An interesting fact is that all of the symbol's angles are 36 degrees. Pretty weird right? I don't know much about the number but I think that there might be more to it than it seems... I mean, just look at it!

the symbol of 666
Anyway I'm also going to share some other creepy information that I found out about a video game I play. So if you have played the original Pokemon games. You know Lavender Town. In Pokemon Red and Blue there was a town called Lavender town. In this town you had to climb a tower full of Pokemon graves and defeat a Pokemon called Marowack's ghost. Lavender town is pretty scary in the game but the music makes it even scarier. In the original games, Lavender Town had different music than it has now. This music had lots of parts where the music was very high pitch. It was so high pitch that it caused lots of headaches and even suicide! Nintendo quickly responded by getting rid of the high notes and creating a new tune. The music in Lavender town is still creepy but now that I know that... I'm not playing the Pokemon Red and Blue games EVER!!!

I hoped you guys enjoyed this Dybbuk box )and I also hope you don't listen to the Lavender town song.) But anyway I'll see you guys next Dybbuk Box!

No comments:

Post a Comment