Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Dybbuk Box- Haloween and Pokemon X and Y

Hey guys, welcome to another Dybbuk Box so lets get to it!

So you might be wondering why my post says Haloween instead of Halloween, that's because Halloween just around the corner! So I don't know what I'm going to be yet but I'm thinking of dressing up as a video game character called Master Chief from a game called Halo. Well to be honest my parents won't let me buy it, although they don't know how to use Parental Controls so I watch a whole bunch of people play Halo.

So you may have heard about Pokemon X and Y coming out in 3 days. I'm REALLY excited for it though I'll probably love it for the first few months, then it would get boring, then I hate Pokemon again! And that's how the circle of Pokemon goes! but anyway I have a question for you guys, Which Starter should I get?
I've narrowed it to the Grass type Chespin and the water type Frogee. Yes I know your probably like WHO THE MOLDY SANDWHICH ARE THESE THINGS! But don't worry, I found a link so you can see all the pictures of the Pokemon. Post your answer in the comments. And also post what your going to be for Halloween in the comments!

Anyway that's all for Dybbuk Box see you next time!

Pokemon starters: http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/pokemon/starters/









       




3 comments: