Friday, October 18, 2013

Minecraft Snapshot 13w42b

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting lately other than Dybbuk Box and also sorry I didn't post Dybbuk Box yesterday, I was busy then I got sick... Anyway snapshot 13w42b came out so lets get to it!

- One of the biggest features is Stained Glass, I asked for red glass by cooking red sand and I got red glass! Just not like I wanted :(

Every single block of glass and glass pane
you can craft stained glass like this

any dye surrounded by glass

Stained glass panes are crafted by 6 of the type of glass pane you want
- Witches can spawn normally now so you don't need to find a witch hut


- Normally if you looked through ice into a nether portal you wouldn't see the nether portal, now it's different, don't get what I'm saying? Just look


it might be hard to see but you can probably see the portal
this also now works with ice and water although if ice is right next to water you can't see it so it needs to be 1 block away


also if you die and you press "quit to title" it brings up a message that asks you if your sure you want to quit. Its not much of a change but it still is.

Anyway that's all for this snapshot, I'll post in the comments if I missed anything and if I missed something that I don't comment, you should comment yourself about it. Anyway I'll see you next post!











No comments:

Post a Comment