Thursday, October 24, 2013

Dybbuk Box - It was a dark night...

It was a dark night... Warren was watching TV at his aunts house while his aunt was out. Suddenly there was a crash in the basement and the TV turned off. "what was that?" Warren went downstairs to the basement. He looked around, one of the boxes had fell. Warren went to pick it up when it happened. He felt a cold hand on his back. He tried to scream but it covered his mouth. Poor Warren was never seen again... At least not by man!

Hey guys, how'd you like my  "It was a Dark Night" I don't even know what to call it. Anyway I hope you liked it! So anyway lets get to Dybbuk Box!


So I just realized that.. Wait, whats that thi... HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! Sorry, I had a ghost I mean GHAST! Yeah I had a ghast from Minecraft in my window, don't worry it's ok its gone now. So what was I saying... I don't remember so I'll just go and talk about something else... So have you guys ever Died? Whoops! I meant dyed like your hair? Have you ever dyed your hare. I mean I've never has a rabbit but I wonder what it's like to dye your rabbit BLOOD COLOR, I mean RED, Blood red. You know what, just normal red. It sounds weird but cool to dye a rabbit red. Sorry I'm not so good at posting today. It feels like I haven't lived for years... Well.. I mean... YOU KNOW WHAT! NEVER MIND I POSSESSED DIBIK.G AND KNOW I'M GOING TO GIVE HIM HIS LIFE BACK BECAUSE I PITY HIM. HE DOES THIS STUFF ALL THE FREAKING TIME! Man... I feel like he should just relax, quit posting, and DIE!!!!!!!!!

... YAWN! What just happened? What does that say? QUIT POSTING!!!! I'M DEFINITELY NOT DOING THAT ANYTIME SOON! Anyway I hoped you enjoyed this post, and I'll see you next Dybbuk Box!



No comments:

Post a Comment