Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Dybbuk box- new time, new date, new EVERYTHING

Hey guys, so Dybbuk box is going to really change! So click that "read more" button and check out the new and improve Dybbuk Box!

So now Dybbuk Box will be at a new time, well maybe. I'm still figuring out a time and I might just post randomly, but for now I'm doing it on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Another change is that no longer will Dybbuk Box be only about my life! Now, I'll not only post about whats been going on in my life but random stories, poems, polotics, and just random things! Yes my polotical posts are not over don't worry.

Anyway that's all for this Dybbuk Box right now, see you next time!



























































































































































































































































































































































































































2 comments: