Thursday, October 10, 2013

Dybbuk Box- D.N.A

Hey guys so this Dybbuk Box is not any normal Dybbuk Box this Dybbuk Box on my own time ever since Scribblenauts Unmasked came out I've been thinking about creating my own superhero and on my own time I've created D.N.A
Joshua Kubbid was your ordinary guy in New York City, he worked with his mother and father in an office building, he had a wife who also worked there. One day somehow he sensed that the building was going to explode, he had no idea what was happening but he didn't listen and kept woking, an hour or so later the building exploded and was flooded with a strange slimy liquid. Joshua was the only one who survived but he swallowed some of the liquid and fainted. 10,000 years later he woke up, he was surrounded by many scientists who noted down things on some holographic screens. 
"Welcome to Joniatainia"said one of the scientists "4,657 years ago the earth was destroyed and repopulated with strange beings called Rartisipoids that resurrected us just to make us slaves, fortunately you were the only being who we had preserved by scientists and hidden so you were never found" 
 "woah woah waoh slow down so... I don't get it" Joshua said.
"you'll get it later" the scientist said.
They walked down the hall to a place called the Training Center "by the way my name is Dr.Enbodon, head scientist and leader of the rebels" the scientist said. "while you were out we have found out your powers" Dr.Enbodon told him, "I have powers?" Joshua questioned "you that sword on the wall?" Dr.Enbodon asked "of course I do"
"grab the handle and squeeze it"
"ok" 
Joshua squeezed the handle with all his might and started to feel queezy, then all of the sudden blades 
came right out of his arms,back, and legs then his body turned to metal. Joshua screamed with pain, he had now become a living weapon. "you can do that with almost anything" Dr.Enbodon told him"all you need to do to change back is squeeze yourself." Joshua  squeezed himself and felt queezy again although not as queezy as before. He fell to the ground but in a few seconds he was fine. "by the way we each have a code name so we can't be noticed, yours is D.N.A" 
"got it" D.N.A told him. He was just about to ask what Dr.Enbodon's code was when he heard a horrible scream that he couldn't even describe. A giant cow/T-rex thing came rampaging through the hall, "oh no" Dr.Enbodon muttered "they've found us."

(To Be Continued)

Anyway guys before Dybbuk Box ends today I want you to post in the comments whether you want me to continue posting about D.N.A and I'll see you later!

1 comment:

  1. I want more D.N.A. It slightly reminds me of a show I watched growing up called Buck Rogers. Good post. I appreciate the time you took.

    ReplyDelete