Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Dybbuk Box- Government Shutdown/NYC Mayoral Race Update

Hey guys, just so you know not every Dybbuk Box will be a DNA post as I said its spmething special but this post in going to be about Polotics. Lets get right to it!
 If somehow you don't know, for more than 2 weeks the Government has been shutdown. A few minutes before I posted this, the House of Representitives just took a vote to stop this, unfortunatley too many people voted to keep the shutdown. Let me just say what's bad about the shutdown.

1. People who work for the Federal Government have to work without pay (furlow)

2. No Healthcare

3. Lets say you had a brother, he died during the war. Usually you would get some money for your loss, Oh wait it's a Government shutdown! You don't get any money!

4. Its slowing the Justices in the Federal Court

The Government shutdown is altogether just a way for the Republicans to get what they want. This mess only started because the Republicans wanted to get rid of Obamacare, why cant they just get in there head that they tried twice already and failed, theres much bigger issues to debate over. Anyway your probably all tired of my rant and want me to get to the Mayoral Race, thats what I'm about to do!

So let me just give you guys a brief update on the Mayoral Race. Bill De Blasio got the nomination for the Democratic Candidate for Mayor. (I was going to post about the turn in events of De Blasio winning but I never got to) Joe Lhota got the nomination for the Republican Candidate for Mayor, and Adolfo Carrion the former Bronx Boro President who's running as an Independent. As I said last time in a Democratic city like New York, theres not much of a chance of somebody else winning. I checked the polls, almost all of New York voted for De Blasio in the nominations so I'm expecting the same thing from De Blasio in the real Mayoral Race.

Anyway thats all for this Dybbuk Box, see you next time!

1 comment:

  1. CURSE THIS SHUT DOWN, oh wait We still get cookies...BUT STILL CURSE THIS SHUT DOWN EVEN THOUGH IT REALLY DOESN'T EFECT COOKIES

    ReplyDelete