Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Dybbuk Box- Slenderween/New Story

Hey guys, lets get to it! Lets get to what? You ask, Dybbuk box of course!
so first of all I want to give an update on the Haloween thing, well... now I'm Slendy! For those of you who don't know who Slendy (or Slenderman) is, he's a video game character from the game Slender who tries to destroy you, don't get it? I'm going to explain it anyway! Slnder is a game where you have to collect 8 pages with creepy things about Slenderman like "no eyes always watching" which are hidden in different places, every time you find a page Slenderman appears more often. If you look at him you'll get static and a creepy noise (which personally scares me to death.) But if you look at him to often you'll eventully die. Thats a brief summary of Slender (and also why I sleep with 1 eye open.) But anyway I think Slender is awesome and I can't wait for my costume to come. I guess Haloween is now Slenderween! Many of you have seen D.N.A right? Well guess what, I'm coming up with some new stories along with D.N.A! I'm not going to tell you much but after reading it you'll probably think it's pretty COOL (hint hint) I'm not going to spoil the surprise but you can count on it being pretty awesome! Anyway thats all for this dybbuk box, see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment