Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Dybbuk Box - D.N.A (part 2)

Hey guys, so D.N.A is back and lets get to it!

The thing swallowed Dr.Enbodon whole and swung its tail at Joshua! Joshua jumped on to the the thing's tail and squeezed it with all his might. Just then Joshua's teeth grew massively and his fingernails grew sharp. He started tearing up the things tail with his teeth. His claws dug into the thing's body and he climbed on to its belly. he started ripping at it until it burst! Quickly, Joshua jumped on to a nearby pole. The beast shrieked with pain and fell to the ground. Dead.

That afternoon they sent people inside the stomach of the monster. All they found were the bones of Dr.Enbodon or Doof Joshua found out his code name. "I kinda liked the guy." Joshua thought. He wondered what he would do after that. A scientest showed him his living quarters. "HUH? WHO'S THERE? I'M TRYING TO TAKE A NAP!!!" A loud voice yelled.
"Fluff, you have a new roommate." The scientest said.
A large man 10 times the size of Joshua stumbled to the door. "ANOTHER RUNT! I HATE RUNTS!!!" He screamed. "can you get me another roo-" Joshua said but was inturupted by Fluff grabbing him. His hand nearly covered Joshua's entire body. "THIS IS NO DAYCARE YOU KNOW!" he shouted "I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO BEFORE YOU CAN LIVE HERE!" Joshua squeezed Fluff's palm and he started to feel wierd. He felt like he could grow to the size of Fluff. He grew all the way to the height of the ceiling (which was altered when Fluff took the room to be really high) and tackled Fluff to the floor. "WEAK! JUST WEAK! I'VE SEEN A STICK STRONGER THAN YOU! YOU THREW ME TO THE GROUND SURE, BUT YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING BESIDES THAT!" Fluff screeched.
"He still showed you what he does" the scientest said. And he strolled away. "Well anyway you know what I do." Fluff said a lot quieter "I can change my size, sorry about yelling by the way, I hate being disturbed."
"Umm... ok"

Joshua was still a little frightened by Fluff but he learned to like him after a few hours. Just then there was a knock on the door. Josh opened it and gasped.

Anyway guys, I hoped you enjoyed this issue og D.N.A and I'll see you next Dybbuk Box

No comments:

Post a Comment