Sunday, November 24, 2013

MUDKIP TAKEOVER!

Mudkip! (Hey guys!) Mudkip (I got turned into a Mudkip!) Mud... (It's a long story...)

Kip! (So if you don't know what a Mudkip is, a Mudkip is an anphibian creature that is just awesome!) Mudkip (so what happened is an army of Mudkipz came to my door.) Kip Kip (and summoned a giant Unicorn that was fluent in Mudkip and English.) Mudkip (and said "MUDKIP LEIKS YOU!") Mud Mud (the Unicorn told me that the Mudkipz were big fans of my blog and wanted me to be their leader.) Mudkip (so I said yes and all of the sudden the unicorn turned me into a Mudkip!) Kip (so no I'm ordering the Mudkips to take over the world for me!) Mudkip (and we will turn everybody into a Mudkip.) MUKIP (lol I'm kidding and I'm not trying to takeover your house right now as a base!) Mud (Anyway I got to go, bye!)

*help me!*

*Mudkip*

No comments:

Post a Comment